The Beginning

| On
Monday, December 14, 2015
Hi! This is my own personal journal of the new life I hope to create. In all honesty, I'm sick. I am sick and tired of the life I am living. My life has been an emotional roller coaster the last year and a half. Which has only made my health worse. I've been overweight for the majority of my life. I'm not sure how and I'm not sure why. I think genetics pays a part as well as my family life and my own eating habits. I've tried to lose the weight more times than I can count. I've tried a multitude of fad diets as well as doing it the natural and healthy way. I've had minor successes in both but have always reverted back to my old ways. After somehow managing to climb out of the depression I was in, I've decided to fight for my life. There have been days now where I wake up happy! That was something I couldn't imagine a couple months ago. I've taken it as a sign from God that he wants me to get my life together. He wants me to be the best person I can be for myself.

Luckily I've been able to maintain the weight loss from my last go around. My highest weight was 268.4 pounds. Almost 270 pounds! I never ever want to see that number again. I gained this weight during the beginning of my depression when I just didn't give a damn. However, one day I looked in the mirror and realized I needed to make a change. Through months of yo-yoing I've been able to get down to about 248.5, which is the weight I last recorded about a month ago. A loss of about 20 pounds.

It's a great start, but I know I can do better. I just want to be healthy! If you've ever been depressed you know how bad you can get at self maintenance. Now I want to make up for lost time and get myself in the right place. I want to take care care of my mind, my body, and my life. So, here we go. A journey of self exploration and learning. A chance to become the person I know I was meant to be.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9